Our Wave Solder Fixtures increase productivity and eliminate defects in your pcb assembly process.
- This type of fixture supports the pcb on all four sides eliminating warpage that can cause solder skips and bridges or pcb flooding.
- They also eliminate the need for taping or adding solder mask to the bottom of your PCB's.
- Also shown above is a Mother Daughter Pallet allowing customers to standardize there lines and reduce overall cost buy only buying less expensive Inserts for new pcb assemblies.
- Our unique designs will eliminate skipping caused by the effects of out gassing.
- Our high tech expertise in carrier design enables us to develop flawless wave solder fixtures.
- One unique feature of wave solder pallets is the ability to locate and hold components very accurately during the wave solder process there are currently no machines on the market today that can replace this wave solder pallet feature at an acceptable cost.
- Our wave solder pallets can set the pcb at any angle to improve solder flow.
- Protect overhanging connectors, gold fingers, and ground plane.
- These fixtures are available in Titanium or composite materials or in a combination of both.