The PCB easily snaps into a fixed and spring loaded rail. The ESD foam cover holds loose components in place while the second side of the PCB is worked on.
- Easy locking cover latch with two positions for adjusting pressure.
- Aluminum cover rests in back, or is easily removed with slip hinges.
- Antistatic foam, 1-3/8" thick, to hold components in place during back side processing.
- Fixture angle is adjustable for operator comfort.
- Requires manual turning for working on backside.
- Holds boards vertically by resting on the two legs.
- Can be ordered without a cover.